With the rapid advancement of technology, the world is looking up to blockchain as the next big thing. Be it decentralized platforms to cryptocurrency, and you might be curious to know what platforms can be commonly used for blockchain developments. Read this blog to know more.
Blockchain Developments is getting popular these days as it offers new avenues to develop scalable applications for wide use cases in various industries. Ranging from finance and banking to supply chain management and healthcare, it has tremendous capability to bring new-age transformation. As a result, there has been a surge in demand for tools and platforms that make it easier for developers to create and deploy blockchain-based applications.
To help you choose the best platform for blockchain developments, we have compiled a list of the 10 best blockchain platforms that offer efficiency, security, and scalability.
Top 10 Best Platforms For Blockchain Developments
Here are the top 10 best platforms developers prefer for blockchain developments:
Ethereum or ETH is one of the most well-known blockchain platforms in the world. It was started in 2013 and is the first decentralized blockchain platform that uses smart contracts to ensure smooth operations. Ethereum allows users to create new financial applications, develop games, decentralize markets, and much more. It aims to eradicate the third parties who save data for further financial instrument tracking giving huge exposure to NFTs. Without a doubt, Ethereum is the first preference for all developers who are looking for blockchain developments.
- Provides feature of tokenization.
- Supports C++ and Python programming languages.
- Gives the advantage of rapid development.
TRON is known as an operating system based on blockchain. It was developed using a few basics from the Ethereum blockchain. It is built on a three-layer architecture with core, storage, and application layers. With its super functionality and vision, developers are keen to switch to TRON, making it quite a popular blockchain platform.
- It can handle 2000 transactions per second.
- It allows multi-language extensions.
- TRON can eliminate counterfeit chains.
Stellar is a unique payment protocol based on digital currency technology. It enables cross-border payments between any two currencies within a few seconds and handles millions of daily transactions. It also gives the benefits of trading, sending all forms of money like dollars, pesos, bitcoin, and more.
- Stellar has an open and decentralized database
- A fixed 1% annual inflation
- It takes 2-3 seconds to confirm transactions
Polkadot is a decentralized protocol that connects unrelated blockchains and allows data and value to be sent between them without the use of an intermediary. It is built to be fast and scalable as it uses a technology that employs multiple parallel blockchains, which are known as parachains. Due to this, Polkadot can process more than 1,000 transactions each second. These speeds can potentially reach up to a million transactions per second as the network grows and more parachains are added.
- Provides increasing speed proportional to its future expansion
- Known for having unique capabilities that no other blockchain platform can match
- Shifts processing load away from the main blockchain through parachains.
Polygon (formerly known as Matic Network) is a blockchain developments platform that aims to provide developers with the tools and infrastructure they need to build decentralized applications (DApps). With strong community support and open-source resources, it is one of the reliable platforms for blockchain developments.
- Polygon is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain and is fully compatible with Ethereum’s ecosystem of tools and resources.
- Active developer community and knowledge resource for development support.
- Supports library and framework for DApps.
Corda is a business-oriented open-source blockchain network that can create interconnected blockchain systems to enable transactions to be carried out confidentially. It allows companies to keep track of their transactions in a shared ledger, eliminating the requirement for individuals to double-check their transactions. The main use of Corda is in the finance and construction sectors.
- The platform is flexible and agile.
- Provides better security.
- An open-source blockchain platform that allows development processes.
MultiChaon is an open-source version of Bitcoin. It is easy to operate and can be used to create a customized blockchain. The chain can be customized using a simple text file made by MultiChain. It is loaded with enhancements and functionality aimed toward commercial and enterprise users.
- It is perfect for data sharing, timestamping, and data streaming.
- It follows GitHub.
EOS is used to develop and design secure and scalable operations. It provides the user with smart contracts capability and dApps hosting. It also provides a storage solution to solve scalability issues that are faced by users in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- It supports multiprocessing.
- The platform provides flexibility to users.
- It provides better governance.
9. IBM Blockchain
IBM Blockchain is another blockchain developments platform designed to make it easier for organizations to develop and use blockchain technology by providing a suite of tools, frameworks, and services for building, testing, and deploying blockchain applications.
- Provides a 30-day free trial.
- Open-source and community-based platform.
- It supports Java and Go programming languages.
10. Binance Smart Chain (BNB)
Binance Smart Chain is a blockchain developments platform developed by Binance. It is a decentralized, open-source platform that is built on top of the Ethereum network and is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). It is designed to enable the development of decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts, and facilitate the creation of stablecoins, DeFi protocols, and other decentralized financial (DeFi) products.
- Cross-chain compatibility feature
- Transaction time is as low as 3 seconds
- Compatible with Ethereum Virtual Machine
Blockchain technology has multiple important use cases in almost all fields which offers scalable development solutions. If you are looking for Blockchain Application Development, connect with development experts from Alphonic.