The websites on the web are growing day by day which gives developers numerous opportunities to build scalable web applications. From developing business websites to web platforms, developers have various options to design and develop solutions as per the market demands. While talking about top web development frameworks, this angular Js and Vue Js popularly come into the scene while both may have competitive features you might choose the one which is better than the other. To help you with this, this blog compares Vue Js vs Angular Js.
For more info: Whatsapp us at +91 9887133338
What is AngularJS?
Features Of AngularJS
AngularJS is a great choice for any size project, from small apps to large enterprise-level applications.
- It works on the architecture of the Model View Controller.
- Angular Js uses an HTML- assisted user interface to build great UI-based apps.
- It is perfect for building apps for android, ios, and the web.
- Angular Js uses unit testing to build quality apps.
- AngularJs is easy to learn and use, and it has a large and active community.
What is Vue Js?
Features Of Vue Js
The ability to easily create single-page applications
- It uses virtual DOM to offer better code optimization for building scalable apps.
- Vue Js uses declarative syntax that makes code easy to read and understand.
- It has a powerful and flexible data-binding system.
- It is a lightweight framework with optimized performance.
A Quick Comparison of Vue Js Vs Angular Js
There are many differences between Vue Js and Angular Js which can help you understand better about what are the notable differences between each of them. Here are some points to give you a better comparison between Vue Js and Angular Js:
- Vue Js uses Virtual DOM which makes it more performant than Angular Js, which uses real DOM. This means that Vue Js can update the DOM more efficiently which results in better performance.
- Vue Js also has a smaller footprint than Angular Js. This is because Vue Js only includes the core functionality that is necessary for a majority of applications, while Angular Js includes a lot of additional functionality that may not be needed for a particular application.
- Angular Js uses a two-way data binding approach, which means that any changes to the data in the template are immediately reflected in the underlying model, and vice versa. Vue Js, on the other hand, uses a one-way data binding approach, which means that changes to the data in the template are not immediately reflected in the underlying model.
- Angular Js uses a template system called “ng-template”, which is a kind of HTML-like syntax that allows you to embed Angular-specific tags and directives into your templates. Vue Js, on the other hand, uses a more traditional template system based on HTML and CSS. This means that you have more flexibility in terms of how you structure your templates, but it also means that you have to be more careful about cross-browser compatibility.
- Both Vue.js and AngularJS are capable of powering sophisticated single-page applications. However, AngularJS is a full-fledged framework, while Vue.js is a more lightweight library. This means that AngularJS comes with more built-in features and directives, while Vue.js gives you more flexibility in terms of design and implementation.
Which One is Better & Why?
The Vue Js and Angular Js are the two most popular and commonly used frameworks in the technology development space. While deciding which one to choose, it may depend upon a lot of factors that are not just limited to features but also relate to the specific use case of building an application. If you’re looking for a framework that is relatively easy to learn and use, then Vue.js might be the better option. On the other hand, if you need a more powerful and feature-rich framework, then Angular.js might be a better choice.
Both Vue.js and Angular.js are capable of creating dynamic and responsive user interfaces. However, Angular.js is more suited for large-scale projects, while Vue.js is more suitable for smaller projects. Another notable factor that might be of great weightage is the support for angular Js but if you upgrade to angular v2+ you can utilize some of the benefits in a better way. So, which one should you choose will depend upon your own needs and consideration based on what type of application you are building.
For more info: Whatsapp us at +91 9887133338