B2B Mobile app development involves various aspects and features which decide the cost of the overall application development. This blog lists the cost of developing a mobile app and various key features to help you understand it better.
Technology is taking away all of the hassles for industries and through mobile app development in the B2B space, it is giving them all-new ways to engage with their audience and reach out to them. By solving various bottlenecks and giving an efficient and optimized way of connecting with businesses, the B2B Mobile App Development can give enough opportunities to streamline their business process which can give them better productivity and profitability.
Are you planning to build a B2B app for your business? This blog has a lot to cover in terms of cost and features.
B2B Mobile Application Development: Cost & Factors
Thinking about how much a B2B mobile application development can cost? While numerous factors decide the same, you should always consider the time, effort, and complexity to evaluate how much building an application can cost your business. Additional aspects which decide the price are features that you require in the application and platform like iOS, Google, or Web, for which you are planning to launch your app.
A typical application with numerous features intended for business purposes may cost anywhere around $40,000-$300,000. As per clutch.co, a pioneer in finding app development companies, the average cost of B2B mobile application development can be considered anywhere around $171,450.
What Factors Decide Cost for B2B Mobile Application Development?
The numerous factors which decide the cost for B2B Mobile Application Development are as follows:
- Platform: The platform for which the app is being developed is the critical factor that decides the pricing scheme. It differs from platform to platform depending upon whether an application is being made for iOS, Android, or the web.
- Number of App Features: In common terms, application development relies mostly on the number of features the app will have. This is another factor that adds to the complexity of application development and may also involve pricing aspects. The number of features and the higher the complexity, the price will increase.
- Development Approach and Delivery: The cost also depends upon which methodology the company chooses to develop and design your app. It may involve factors like the timeline to deliver the app and the development approach. Some apps may take weeks to complete and some may even take months depending upon the features and team efforts an app might require.
Key Features of B2B Phone Application Creation
Want to understand common features that a B2B App might have? The key features that a B2B mobile app should have are listed below.
- User Registration (Signup, login, and Onboarding): This is the first entrant step of any app and this is the basic functionality all apps need to have to track the user behavior and register a user to use your product or avail business services. It collects e-mail, phone numbers, names, and other details for business references.
- Payment Gateway: Payment gateway integration is the core element of any B2B application as it involves transactions to purchase something or avail of a particular service. The transaction eases the monetary settlements effortlessly and for this reason payment gateway is a necessary part of mobile app development.
- Product Listing: In B2B apps, the e-commerce model is very famous as businesses tend to sell their products to other vendors, franchises, or businesses. Product listing allows businesses to list the items or products which they want to sell and it includes varied details about the products.
- Real-Time Interaction, Personalization & Support: Real-time interactions help organizations to be more productive and efficient. Personalization is very important to retain users to use the app. A simple conversation with a chatbot can help create a positive impact on users. This is because the chatbot can interact with users in the way they want. Most importantly they are available 24/7 to resolve the queries and concerns of customers.
- Push Notifications: It helps drive engagement and traction to the app by prompting users with new features and updates that invite users to keep coming back to the application. This is a good mode of communication as it helps businesses to communicate with app users without any burdens.
- Order Tracking: In e-commerce-based apps, order tracking is an intuitive feature that helps users understand at which stage of order fulfillment they are at. Be it order placement or order dispatch, the user should know it well.
- Google Maps Integration: In many business applications, maps integration eases out the location-based tracking and businesses can go the extra mile to deliver to the consumers without any hassles. For example- a business may use google map tracking to schedule delivery to the consumers.
- Data-Driven Approach: The strong back-end is required to drive the data-related tasks into the app. This is a core aspect of application development that binds consumers, data, and businesses altogether. It also helps in making application usability better and personalized based on data insights.
Android and iOS have revolutionized the way businesses interact with their customers. There are different types of mobile applications available in the market and businesses can choose the one that best suits
their requirements. Alphonic as a leading development company offers expert services in B2B applications and can help you in delivering the application as per your business needs.