This section provides more information about cookies and other automated means of data collection, and how they work.
• A cookie’s categorization — as a 'first-party' or 'third-party' cookie — depends on who hosts the cookie and where the cookie is placed.
• “First-party cookies" are set by the website that the visitor is accessing at the time (e.g. cookies placed by Alphonic on www.alphonic.in).
• “Third-party cookies” are set by a party that is not the owner of that website.
• A “browser session” begins when a visitor opens their Internet browser window, and it finishes when the visitor closes the browser window.
• “Session cookies” allow a website to temporarily link a visitor’s actions during a unique browser session. Once the visitor closes the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
• “Persistent cookies” remain on a visitor’s device for the duration specified in the cookie.
We use the information collected via first-party cookies on our Sites only in connection with our Services. We use the information to remember your information so that you do not need to re-enter it upon your next visit , to monitor how many visitors we have and understand how they engage with different web pages on our Sites, and to improve and manage our Sites. For these purposes, Alphonic may use the following categories of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies — These cookies are used for the sole purpose of (i) carrying out a communication over an electronic network, or (ii) providing services that you explicitly request.
• Functionality Cookies — These cookies allow the Sites to remember choices that you or your device have indicated (such as your user name, language, or region) and to provide enhanced, personalized features that improve your web experience.
• Performance (analytic) cookies — These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Sites, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they encountered any error messages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor; they only collect data points that are aggregated and therefore anonymous. These types of cookies are only used to improve the Sites’ performance.
• Advertising (targeting) cookies - These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are particularly relevant to you, based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
We make your dreams come true